|Get Government Grants for Nonprofits|
Event Type: Programs|
Age Group(s): Adults
Start Time: 9:00 AM
End Time: 4:00 PM
Build your professional capacity to find and write competitive government grants by gaining a deeper understanding of the government grants sector. This 1-day Introduction to Government Grants workshop to learn more about the differences and distinctions of grants in the government sector. Participants will understand the essential elements included in finding and writing government grant applications, and determining your eligibility and capacity to administer this type of grant. This training will cover topics including:Library: Other Locations
• The culture of government grant funding (local, state and national levels) – what makes them different from foundation grants?
• Local, State and Federal level government grants – how they are
similar and different? Determining which is right for you?
• How do you find government grants – at each level?
• Steps to Determine Eligibility – Are government grants right for you? How to determine if you can administer a government grant – do you have the capacity?
• Process for applying for and administering government
grants (local,state, and federal levels)
Where: United Way of Larimer County Community Impact Center
525 West Oak Street, Suite 101
Registration is required: Call 221-6740 or register by going to the calendar at PoudreLibraries.org and clicking on the class title.
Location: United Way Community Impact Center
Registration Ends: 2/6/2020 at 5:00 PM
Presenter: Community Resource Center
Status: Waiting List (12)