|Part 3: Understanding Your Audit Results for Nonprofits|
Event Type: Programs|
Age Group(s): Adults
Start Time: 3:00 PM
End Time: 4:30 PM
TakeawaysLibrary: Harmony Library
1. What does the opinion mean?
2. The bright side of audit findings-common findings and what
they mean for your organization.
3. Typical recommendations and how to implement them.
The required language for an audit report means that sometimes it needs translation. We’ll cover what the opinion means as well as the findings. Just because there are findings, doesn’t mean things are bad. Let’s consider what the bright side is for the findings and how you can improve things for your organization. Also get real life tips for implementing recommendations from the findings.
This workshop if for you if:
• You’ve finished your audit and trying to decipher the reports.
• You want to talk out practical ways to address audit findings.
• You’re interested in what “common” finding are.
Parts 1 & 2, are not a prerequisite for this program. Participants new to the series are welcome to attend.
Location: Community Room (H)
Presenter: Chyla Graham, President/CPA CNRG Accounting