|Get Ready to Win Grants in 2019!|
Event Type: Programs|
Age Group(s): Adults
Start Time: 3:00 PM
End Time: 5:00 PM
Does your organization receive more rejection letters than grant awards? Are you new to the world of grants and wondering how to get started? Or maybe you need to expand your grant seeking to reach new funders? In this workshop, participants will learn a more strategic approach to foundation funding that will include:Library: Harmony Library
• Common mistakes foundation program officers say will
tank a grant proposal.
• Assessing your organization’s grant readiness.
• How to search for foundation grant opportunities.
• The value of stewarding relationships with funders.
• How to determine if a foundation is a good fit.
• What to do when you receive a rejection letter.
• Ensuring all elements of a grant proposal are telling
the same story.
Location: Large Meeting Room (H)
Contact Number: 970-221-6740
Presenter: Maggie Dennis, Grant Strategist